Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break

I have had some extra time to enjoy myself this week during spring break. I went to almost all my antique stores- and asked about booth and employment opportunities-, tried out a new hole-in-the-wall diner, enjoyed several delish crushed-iced/vanilla shots/pepsis, and went for a long country drive with the windows down and music up. Sure, I had to work every night this week (it was just suppose to be 2 nights, but I am grateful for the extra hours), but it was awesome having all day to do whatever. AND we had amazing weather: 65-80 degrees. In March. In Indiana. <- that is pretty outstanding.


Hopefully it won't be as difficult to get back into the classes-at-7:30 morning routine as I am guessing it will be. Just 2 more months of classes, then a month long break, then summer classes, then 2 weeks off, then back to fall classes.
^that is a depressing schedule.
On a brighter note, I should be able to graduate with my Associates degree next spring. Not that the degree itself will help me with anything. After that small accomplishment, I then have to transfer somewhere to obtain a degree that will have an actual impact- like a Bachelor's degree in Business or Management. But I don't know where or what just yet.

Just so this post doesn't end in such a depressing manner, here are some random pictures :)



~Diamond ring Daddio bought me as a token and reminder of his love~

Picture of the ocean from my graduation trip- can't believe that was just last year!!

Awesome picture taken in my back yard

First made this for the banner of this blog- no, I don't wear my glasses anymore.

Pinterest is my new fave time waster- I really wanna buy a house like this and fix it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment