Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ramblings

If you are looking for something wise or witty, you are probably reading the wrong blog.

Still reading? What kind of material do you want to read? Foolish and unwitty?
Tsk, tsk.

Finished the first days of my new semester classes this week. Believing- at least trying to convince myself- that these will be easy classes. I will probably be laughing at the statement at the end of the semester, but I can trick majority of my brain for now. Because of these "easy" (*cough* ha *cough*) classes and my 38 scheduled work hours- of which I am pretty happy with and enjoying my time in- I have been wishing that I could just scrap this college thing and work full time. I mean, one of the reasons I am obtaining this piddely degree is to get a to get a good job, right? Sooo why not jump at this opportunity I DID have and work full time at my favorite employer? Unfortunately my voice of reason has not totally jumped on board with this idea- in order to satisfy it, I could just work on my degree 6 or even 9 credit hours per semester.

*SIGH*

No can do. The house authority would most likely strangle me, for one, and for another, I would probably become impatient- er, more impatient- so this would never truly work. I am very much frustrated with where I am at right now. Maybe it is because I have become greedy. Maybe I am already sick of college (bored with it, at least). I could go on with a myriad of maybes, but alas, I know one of the main answers. And I don't like it one bit.

Not enough time with God= bad attitude, poor choices, discontentment, unhappiness, grumpiness, Etc.

Hmph. More blogging on this later. Need to think and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment