Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fun Stuff :D

EEK! My birthday is quickly approaching which also means my trip to the Urban Farmgirl's  Nada Barn Sale in IL :D :D :D :D. I have been following this awesome lady for quite a while now and always get excited to see the gorgeous things she is selling. I can't wait to get some ideas for the future shop- and buy some treasures for myself.

Here are some of the treasures I have already acquired that are currently on display:




Alas, but this is only a smidgen in comparison to everything I have packed away!

As a result of time flying this week, I am going to have to rush and do all the planning for the trip today. Hoping to get some ideas of other cute places to visit from these other bloggers/shop proprietors soon and will incorporate those into the trip.

So ecstatic for next weekend!!!!!!!

Now, I must get to planning before heading back to the grindstone at work (don't get me wrong, I appreciate these 40 hour workweeks in my off weeks from classes!). I'll go into a deeper theological post about where my life has gone in this year of being 18, but that will be a later post! I will close with this though:

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one." ~John 10:27-30

I can't explain the reasoning behind this, but I am forever grateful for being held in my Father's hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment