Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Owl" Tell You About My Birthday

After weighing the pros and cons of the Nada Barn Sale trip, I decided that I would rather enjoy a free weekend visiting my favorite shops around here. Though I didn't find any new clothes- despite searching two of my favorite stores, H&M and Forever21, I did get some awesome new owls!

I don't know when this love for owls came about, but it is in full swing. You may have seen my cute salt and pepper shakers in an earlier post, but up until my birthday those were the only owl decor/household items I owned. Not anymore!!!

Mom gave me these as a gift- all Goodwill finds! And all for amazing prices!


This bird-bath converted sice table was too cute to pass up- I may paint it white, but I kinda like the original colors.

This adorable cookie jar was listed at $22, but after noticing a crack, the seller dropped it to $5! He looks a bit like Snoopy :)



All in all, I had a wonderful birthday. One of my favorite parts was going into jcp to shop and having every associate tell me "Happy Birthday!" I work with amazing people for sure!


When I was little, I was certain that Christ would rapture His bride before I was all "grown up". I still have much growing up to do, but God has greatly grown and blessed me these 19 years. I am excited and eagerly awaiting the years to come!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know how much I love love love your blog! It is really the perfect mix of truth and sharing of God's Word & advancing His kingdom as well as sharing your great style sense/decor ideas...so keep it up! If you'd like to check out my blog/follow back...I'd LOVE that too...otherwise, keep blogging and I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet words, Olivia! I have been checking out your blog and fell in love! We must be made of the same matter- we share many of the same passions. Thank you for following :) I am looking forward to reading your future posts!
      Blessings!

      Delete