Thursday, September 1, 2011

Overwhelmed= Prayer time

Lord,
I am feeling overwhelmed and overloaded. Too many papers, projects, places to be, people to remember, and not enough of a focus on You. I feel kind of lost, and out of routine. Guide me back to You. Show me ways in which I will develop a passion for You and Your Word, Your mission for my life. Help me put what I know I should do into action. Mold me into Your fashion, that I may follow after Your heart. I need You, though I have not said it. My heart feels disconnected from my thoughts. Make this feel real, or help me realize and take action against what I need to do. I will helplessly fail and fall without You, yet I still try on my own- and I know that it is not working. Grow my love for You. Something has got to change, and it has to be with me- cause You are the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Your wandering daughter,
AnW

No comments:

Post a Comment