Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Planning the future~ this time with prayer!

It is October.


:O

I love fall, but I have not really been able to enjoy too much of the season itself just yet. It seems as if each day is packed with school, school projects, work, homework, meetings, and perhaps a 20 minute slot of time in between, if I am lucky. I was not expecting this fall to have such a very busy and crazy schedule. But I am looking at my relationship with my Savior in a new light, and it is making all the difference!
But back to the main point of this post- it is October, and in the midst of this crazy life I am living, I have to plan my future. Tomorrow. Not my whole-future-in-its-entirety, mind you, just my next semester of college classes. Praying for wisdom and direction with this next stage of my life- but not too extremely worried. I know that God is in control and that He works all things according to His perfect will, for His glory, and for my good! =)
I am glad I have a God like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment