Sunday, October 2, 2011

It IS coming... I promise!

I have decided to answer my earlier post about the motives I had in and on the SMITE trip in the form of my Narrative Essay (I figured since I had to write it for a grade, why not reuse it on the blog?). I am in the final processes of editing it~ posting will soon follow. Patience will pay off!

I have also been going through some interesting changes in my life. I am not sure how to explain it, so this topic may be pursued at a later time~ once I understand the implications of it myself. Throughout it all, though, I know that: 1) God is in control, and 2) He works all things together for good- my good and His glory.

In closing, I want to share a verse that stuck in my head this morning, and has been on my lips all day:

Psalm 86:11,  "Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in Thy truth: unite my heart to fear Thy name."

No comments:

Post a Comment