Saturday, August 13, 2011

Me :)


No, sadly my hair isn't really orange~ but thanks to Instagram, it is :D
I know that you are dying to know more about me (not really, but it makes me feel better thinking so :P LOL): so here is a list of 10 random useless facts about me~

1. I wish I lived in the country.
2. I love all things vintage.
3. I enjoy acting crazy with my lil sis.
4. I dislike light bulbs- I prefer natural light.
5. One of my favorite winter pastimes is curling up in my favorite chair with a good book and a blanket.
6. My favorite season is fall (the colors, weather, clothes, school-er-college, everything!).
7. My dream job would be owning my own antique store in an old house in the country (see 1 and 2).
8. I don't just have one sweet tooth, I have a mouth full (can't have too much chocolate!).
9. I love cats :).
10. I can't imagine life without my Savior.
If you read all the way to the end, you have too much time on your hands :)
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment