Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Workin', Workin', Workin'

The past two weeks I worked more than 50 hours.
Today is my third day off in three weeks.
I feel as if I am living at jcpennys.
And it is only gonna get worse.
Gotta love back to school season :)

I have learned many lessons through my job~ even more so in the last few months. Trying to lead a team of various ages and personality traits can be difficult. So is trying to find the balance of letting things slide and being protective of the team when other departments tend to misuse and abuse our team's job. But learning these people skills, leadership skills, strategizing and problem solving skills will benefit me the rest of my life. And, I am actually having a blast while doing it.

God is good great amazing. I love my job and the people I work with. And to think that I didn't even really want to work there 2 years ago. His plan is definitely way better than mine!

State Fair and Third Day/ Mercyme concert tonight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment