Saturday, August 6, 2011

Some AmAzInG verses :D

So I was flipping through my Bible yesterday and found some pretty cool verses. Here ya go:
  • Jeremiah 31:3~ The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
  • Jeremiah 15:17b~ :for I am called by Thy name, O Lord God of hosts.
  • Isaia 61:10~ I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness;
  • John 10:14~ I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
  • Isaiah 40:11~ He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
  • Isaiah 26:3-4~ Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
  • Psalm 118:6~ The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
  • Psalm 48:14~ For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
God's Word is pretty amazing, huh? I think that it is so cool that I "stumbled" upon these encouraging, mind-blowing verses. Guess that it is true that His Word is "quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

Who knows what I'll post next :)
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment