Friday, August 12, 2011

State Fair + Mercyme/Third Day concert = amazing end to summer!

Wednesday we went to the State Fair. I was happy before we even arrived, because I got a 45 minute nap on the ride down :). After conquering the maze of gates and roads (and making a few wrong turns), our family finally arrived :D.
We walked around for a while, taking in the atmosphere (and taking a few pictures~ see below). We eventually met up with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. Then we started having fun :).

{I must say that I have gone a little crazy with pictures now that I am using the "Instagram" app. I love the effects you can make to the pictures :D}











The concert was amazing!!! Nothing can describe it. We left before Third Day's last song to beat the mob and the traffic. Made it home around 11:40ish. Then worked 8 hours at jcp the next day :P

Not really looking forward to the next four days of work I must endure before my next day off. Trying to keep in mind Colossians 3:23-24: "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment